therapie en coaching
FOR PEOPLE WHO
- are temporarily stuck in their lives or work
- are in the middle of a change process
- have questions about themselves and about the society we live in
- are highly gifted
- have relationship problems
- have to deal with saying goodbye, being sick and dying
- want to discover how they can be happy
- learning and working
- relationships, family, marriage, upbringing
- issues with the body, sexuality
- stress, fears, anger, insecurities
- pain, serious and chronic diseases, death, sadness, mourning
- faith, meaning, spirituality
MY WAY OF WORKING
I have a non-dual approachTogether we investigate your questions with compassion and understanding. I consider you to be the expert of your life, and I see myself as a mirror, in which you can look deeply to find clarity and healing.
We focus on:
- the body
- coming home to yourself – to the heart of the Flower that you are
- and from there getting more connected with your loved ones, your environment and the world
In our hearts we are one with everything and everyone. That is the basis from which I live and work with you.
The Flower is the metaphor that we place as a framework over your questions.
- one-off sessions
- short series of intensive sessions
- long-term support
- refresher sessions once every few months
You can opt for:
- a one-hour live session at my home
- a session of half an hour or an hour via skype, facetime or telephone
- guidance via e-mail
And then there is my 'safety net': if you want to speak to me urgently, you can always contact me. I respond as quickly as possible and we have a (free) ten-minute consultation.
If you are additionally insured, the costs are (partially) reimbursed by your health insurer. If not, we will determine the amount in consultation. My guiding principal is that money should not be a decisive barrier.o niet, dan stellen we het bedrag in overleg vast. Ik ga ervan uit dat geld geen beslissende barrière mag zijn.
Drs Eva Wolf
KvK nr. 01168049